May 22, 2011

Manchester United's 19th League Title


CHAMP19NS
Premier League Season 2010-2011


"Well, what a season," declared the boss. "Thinking back over the years, I don't think there has been a more dramatic season than this one and you have to credit the spirit. The players were absolutely brilliant, well done to them. The excitement and all these last-minute goals, I don't know how you survive! This is just the nature of our club - we do it that way. I always look back and think of all those last-minute goals that epitomises the spirit of Manchester United."
Sir Alex Ferguson
On ManU Official Website News and Features: Boss hails club effort





Glory Glory Man United ♫
Glory Glory Man United ♪
Glory Glory Man United ♫
As the reds go marching on ♪




Wembley ♫
Wembley ♪
We're the famous Man United ♫
and we're going to Wembley ♪
(this time for revenge!!!)




Take me home ♫
United road ♪
to the place I belong ♫
to Old Trafford, to see United! ♪
Take me home! United road! ♫




Champioooones ♫
Champioooones ♪
Ole ole ole... ♫




I've been celebration myself the 19th here... away from cable TV and ManU fans
but that doesn't stop me to be singing my throat off the whole freaking day!

Sing uuuuup for the Champions ♫





"I'd like to also thank the board, the directors, the owners, my staff, my medical staff.. fantastic they've all done a great job. You can't do it just with the players. The preparation for games has been superb – the medical staff and the coaches."
Sir Alex Ferguson
On ManU Official Website News and Features: Boss hails club effort





Get into ManUnited.com and check for all the material to celebrate properly the 19th
The pics on this post have been downloaded from ManUnited Official Website
The videos are from fans on Youtube.


G19RY G19RY MAN UNITED
SPECIAL THANKS TO SIR A19X FERGUSON

No comments: