November 11, 2011

Mazurek Dąbrowskiego [Hymn Polski]

Today, 11.11 is Poland's Independe day and i already saw many people around walking with polish scarfs... i always knew they were very patriotic here. Well, i was told there are some nationalistic stuff going around with some people that are not exactly very foreigners-friendly, so i am not do more than get into the Poland-Italy football game today... and i'll drink some polish vodka later! Hoy (11.11) es el día de la Independencia de Polonia y he visto a varias personas caminar con bufandas polacas... siempre supe que eran muy patriotas aquí. Bueno, me dijeron que hay algunas actvs. nacionalistas a donde van algunas personas que no son precisamente muy amigablesextranjeros, así que no haré más que ir al partido Polonia-Italia de fútbol de hoy ... y voy a beber un poco de vodka polaco más tarde!



Mazurek Dąbrowskiego
Za twoim przewodem
Złączym się z narodem.

Jeszcze Polska nie zginęła,
Kiedy my żyjemy.
Co nam obca przemoc wzięła,
Szablą odbierzemy.

Marsz, marsz, Dąbrowski,
Z ziemi włoskiej do Polski.
Za twoim przewodem
Złączym się z narodem.

Przejdziem Wisłę, przejdziem Wartę,
Będziem Polakami.
Dał nam przykład Bonaparte,
Jak zwyciężać mamy.

Marsz, marsz...

Jak Czarniecki do Poznania
Po szwedzkim zaborze,
Dla ojczyzny ratowania
Wrócim się przez morze.

Marsz, marsz...

Już tam ojciec do swej Basi
Mówi zapłakany
Słuchaj jeno, pono nasi
Biją w tarabany.

Marsz, marsz...




Poland Is Not Yet Lost (English translation) ♪

Poland has not yet perished,
So long as we still live.
What the alien force has taken from us,
We shall retrieve with a sabre.

March, march, Dąbrowski,
From the Italian land to Poland.
Under your command
We shall rejoin the nation.

We'll cross the Vistula and the Warta,
We shall be Polish.
Bonaparte has given us the example
Of how we should prevail.

March, march...

Like Czarniecki to Poznań
After the Swedish occupation,
To save our homeland,
We shall return across the sea.

March, march...

A father, in tears,
Says to his Basia
Listen, our boys are said
To be beating the tarabans.

March, march...


Kocham Polska ♥

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do not know whether it's just me or if perhaps everybody else encountering issues with your site. It appears as if some of the written text on your posts are running off the screen. Can someone else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them as well? This might be a problem with my browser because I've had this happen before.
Kudos

Here is my web-site ... St Cloud Florist

Anonymous said...

I will immediately grasp your rss feed as
I can not in finding your e-mail subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service.
Do you have any? Please permit me realize
in order that I may subscribe. Thanks.

my blog post - fonzation.com

Anonymous said...

I am sure this post has touched all the internet
people, its really really pleasant piece of writing on building up new weblog.


Also visit my weblog - Las Vegas Golf Instruction

Anonymous said...

Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board
and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.


Feel free to visit my web blog :: Outdoor Led Lighting

Anonymous said...

You've made some good points there. I checked on the net to learn more about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this web site.

Also visit my web site: massage therapy insurance

Anonymous said...

This paragraph will help the internet people for creating new website or even
a weblog from start to end.

Also visit my web blog; lower back tattoos trashy

Anonymous said...

Exceptional post however , I was wondering if you could write
a litte more on this subject? I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Cheers!

Also visit my blog post; Chiropractor

Anonymous said...

When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added"
checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get three emails with the same comment.
Is there any way you can remove people from that service?
Bless you!

Also visit my web site Cheers Sports Bar

Anonymous said...

If you want to grow your experience just keep visiting this web page and be
updated with the hottest news posted here.

Also visit my web page: las vegas golf instruction

Marc Lluch said...

Thanks for resourceful post. I like it. I also like baquira place. Baquira is famous place for ski resort. So, all guys invited in my alquiler baqueira .

Thank you

sas said...

شركة تنظيف بالقصيم
شركة تنظيف منازل بالقصيم
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالقصيم
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالقصيم
شركة تنظيف ببريدة
شركة تنظيف منازل ببريدة
شركة تنظيف بالرس