August 26, 2012

Surco 117 - Juego Amplio del 25 de Agosto

Luego de varias semanas de intentar tener una actvidad scout en mi colegio, finalmente pudimos llevarla a cabo ayer. Aunque sólo fueron 2 patrullas todos se divirtieron y la pasaron (aparentemente) genial. Si alguno de los que fue como participante lee este post, gracias por el interés y la confianza...! Pero ojalá sigan yendo a las reuniones de Tropa :p




El Juego Amplio estuvo inspirado en la vida de San Ignacio de Loyola, fundador de la Compañia de Jesús. Cada una de las 6 bases reprodujo una etapa de su vida con algún juego. Aquí las fotos de las diferentes bases:
















Una vez que terminamos con las bases del Juego Amplio (¡sorpresiva e inconvenientemente temprano!) hicimos un par de juegos y tomamos un par de fotos para terminar nuestra actividad. Ahora que ya pasó... sólo queda agradecer e informar, pero feliz por haber tenido nuestro juego amplio... aunque yo quería campamento :p





Gracias totales: a Fanny, Charles, Vichi, Juan, Fernandito, Tapero, Royal, El Postre, Eddie y El Topo en la ejecución de la actividad y a Lucha Ruibal y Javier Rojas por su apoyo en los procesos de promoción e inscripción.  ¡Gracias por su tiempo, energías y paciencia (con los chibolos!) ¡¡Sin ustedes no hubiéramos hecho una actividad tan cheere!!




Fotos: @fonchobaggins

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and help others like you helped me.

Also visit my web page Best Buy Egypt Apple

Anonymous said...

Hi, Neat post. There's an issue together with your web site in internet explorer, would test this? IE still is the market chief and a big part of other people will miss your fantastic writing because of this problem.

Also visit my site - nfl jerseys ravens

Anonymous said...

Saved as a favorite, I love your site!

Here is my web page: bsgolf.or.kr

Anonymous said...

This is a topic that's near to my heart... Many thanks! Where are your contact details though?

Here is my homepage: persol sunglasses 2010

Anonymous said...

I've been browsing online more than 3 hours today, but I by no means found any attention-grabbing article like yours. It's lovely price enough for me.
Personally, if all website owners and bloggers made just right content material as you
probably did, the net will probably be a lot more helpful than ever before.


Also visit my homepage :: how to Spot fake dior sunglasses

Anonymous said...

My coder is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP.
I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses.
But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on a variety of websites for about a year and am anxious about
switching to another platform. I have heard fantastic things about
blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress content into it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Also visit my blog ... custom nfl jerseys

Anonymous said...

It is appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy.
I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or tips.
Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article.

I wish to read more things about it!

Also visit my web blog; Top Nfl Jerseys

Anonymous said...

I enjoy what you guys tend to be up too. This kind of clever work and reporting!
Keep up the great works guys I've added you guys to our blogroll.

Here is my web-site Oakley Sunglasses

Anonymous said...

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my blog thus i came to
“return the favor”.I'm attempting to find things to improve my website!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!\

Here is my web page ????? ???????? ??????? ???? ????????? ?? ????????

Anonymous said...

Hi, Neat post. There is a problem along with your web site in internet explorer,
would check this? IE nonetheless is the market chief and a good portion
of folks will omit your magnificent writing because of
this problem.

Look into my webpage fake Electric Sunglasses

Anonymous said...

My programmer is trying to persuade me to move to .
net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea
because of the expenses. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on various websites for about a year and am concerned about
switching to another platform. I have heard great things about blogengine.
net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress content into it?
Any kind of help would be really appreciated!

my webpage: nfl jerseys for girls ()