August 14, 2011

Hi, i'm looking for the Noisy Cafe...

All the International Service Team (IST) had to sleep at the green area, known as the Spring Town. My quest started kind of in the middle of that area, where my tent was placed. All the people i asked were wearing white scarfs... i had some hope on receiving help. Now, if u kindly follow me...





Hi, i'm looking for the Noisy Cafe, but i can't find it on the map.
Hum... are you looking for any Meeting Point?
Well, i am supossed to be at the Grid #9... just out of the Noisy Cafe.
Ah, don't worry... that's the Meeting Point #9, they changed the names.
Ok, good to know! Now, the Meeting Point #9 isn't on the map, either.
It's out of the Spring Town... you have to take the spring Road and walk... you will find it somewhere over there.
"Somewhere"... hum, very motivating. Ok, thanks! :)

Hi, i'm looking for the Noisy Cafe, but i can't find it on the map.
Hum... are you looking for any Meeting Point?
Well, i am supossed to be at the Grid #9... just out of the Noisy Cafe.
Is the Grid equal to the Meeting Point?
I have no idea... there is a map with the meeting points, where the #9 is missing since it's out of the Spring Town... and there is no Noisy Cafe either.
Don't worry, just go to the Meeting #9 and for sure you'll find the Cafe.
Great. Thanks!

Hi, i'm looking for the Noisy Cafe, but i can't find it on the map... and i've been walking around for a bit.
"Noisy Cafe"... let me see the map. (After some seconds checking) It's not here, let me check by the radio. (After some seconds checking) They have no idea. See, there is a whole area of Cafes right there, maybe you can take a walk to find out wich one is the "Noisy" one.
Sounds like a plan, thanks!

Hello. I've been looking for the Noisy Cafe walking around for one hour, but i just feel i am a bit too far away. Can you help me?
Well, at least i can try... lets go to the Information Center (since this guy had something like and "i" i thought he may work there). Let me check the map... hum... i'll contact someone on the radio, hold on please (nobody replies to him). Just one second... (and after some minutes someone starts talking). (Talkiing on the radio) Ok... no, no... Noisy Cafe... ah, ok, but it's not on the map. Ah, ok. (Now he starts talking to me again) Well, seems there is no Noisy Cafe :)
So, i am not supossed to meet my IST patrol then :(
Well, you can do that... or i can tell you where is your IST Training, because you finally have to get there, intead of trying to find this unexisting place and taking who-knows-how-long.
Hum... ok, i think that's a good idea.
So, let me check a little bit (and starts talking to the radio again). Aha... you have to be at "Quest".
Is that part of the Module Activities?
Yes! and you have to follow this road... and then, after those trees you turn left and will find people around who may help you.
Ok, thanks! I finally feel somebody actually help me. (!?)

Hi! i was sent here now because i failed finding the Noisy Cafe for my IST Introduction, i know i am supossed to arrive later, but the guy at the Information Center thought it may be better to come now... since i lost the hope of meeting my IST Patrol.
Oh, sure.. no problem. This is were you have, finally, to arrive. Welcome to Quest! Let me check who your bosses will be. Do you want anything to eat or drink?
:)



No comments: